"The God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast."
1 Peter 5:10 - (this was my work email verse of the day today)
After a 6 bypass open heart surgery, Grandma is doing MUCH better and recovering well in the hospital. Thank you to everyone who kept her in your prayers.
We also have a new member of the Mayfield family. Kyle & Courtney presented the world with a new precious baby girl, Leighton Cherry Mayfield. All in all, it was a pretty happy weekend.
Praise the Lord.
3 comments:
It was a good weekend for sure.
Put up some pictures of your new place!!
I don't want to put pictures up yet b/c I still have a lot of stuff laying around that needs to be put in it's place. I've been busy.
I will try to organize this weekend & take some pics.
Yay! I'm so glad you like your new location and feel safe. That makes me very happy for you. And I have seen people participate in those boot camp things during the same, and I think they might be doing some kind of drug to decide to do that on their own. I hope your chicken was yummy while you watched. Don't worry about not sending the gift yet--you don't even have to send one at all!
amsion
Post a Comment