Thursday, October 29, 2009

Christmas in October


This past weekend my Dad finally got to use his Christmas gift from last Christmas!

Last year for Christmas, we all pitched in to give my Nascar loving father 10 laps around Texas Motor Speedway in a real Nascar. This past weekend, he finally got a chance to use it. I think he had a pretty good time :)
Looking for real in front of one of his favorite driver's cars.....Jimmy Stewart? Little did he know, he would soon be going 150 MPH in this very car.































So cool.






































Very confident that his name will be the next on this list...

















Born to drive fast.

This just makes me laugh.








Gentlemen start your engines!
















Look at him go!




Victory Lane! Good job, Daddy.
He really did do an amazingly good job, his instructor was very complimentary of his driving skills. I think you missed your calling, Daddy :) I'm so glad that I got to see my Dad experience this, it made my weekend to have my parents spend time with me in Dallas!
Sorry for the weird spacing, blogger is frustrating me.

2 comments:

Daddy d:^) said...

Thanks Meagan. Your the reason I got to experience the high banks at TMS... It was a real thrill and I hope I can get you to do it with me sometime. My favorite car wasn't there, so I had to settle for "Jimmy Stewart's" car. Thank you for being my daughter...

erin f. said...

Yea! I love these pictures. My favorite is all the old guys circled up before they drive...priceless.

Daddy, you look very cool in your driving suit. Glad you had fun!