Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One Word Answers

Ok, Erin. I took your invitation and did this survey. Hope it lives up to your expectations of being funny :) I know some of these are not one word answers.


1. Where is your cell phone? dresser
2. Your hair? reddish
3. Your mother? example
4. Your father? generous
5. Favorite food? cereal
6. Your dream last night? unlikely
7. Your favorite drink? sonic
8. Your dream/goal? no
9. What room are you in? bed
10. Your hobby? minesweeper
11. Your fear? meaninglessness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? sara's
14. Something that you aren't? lumberjack
15. Muffins? friday
16. Wish list item? elliptical machine
17. Where did you grow up? farm
18. Last thing you did? laundry
19. What are you wearing? glasses
20. Your TV? distracting
21. Your pets? home
22. Friends? dispersed
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? drained
25. Missing someone? ellie
26. Vehicle? honda
27. Something your not wearing? furr-coat
28. Your favorite store? canton
29. Your favorite color? "Belize" #sw6945
30. What was the last time you laughed? ellie (cabbage patch kid picture. thanks, erin).
31. Last time your cried? news
32. Your best friend? is this highschool?
33. One place that I could go over and over? bathroom
34. One person who e-mails you regularly? boss
35. Favorite place to eat? taco bueno


I pass this award on to:

No one in particular. Unless Ashley Ketchersid has a blog I don't know about. If so, then her. I would say Bailey but she probably wouldn't do it. She's too kool.

2 comments:

bkg said...

I don't know whether to be offended or complemented...you spelled kool with a "k" so does that mean that I am like Kool? Or just that I am to cool to be bothered by spelling? Just wondering.

erin f. said...

You were equally funny and true. I like that you could go to the bathroom over and over. I thought and thought about that one and never came up with anything good.