Friday, September 9, 2011

darling niece turns 2

My sweet little niece just turned 2 years old! Seems like she was just a bald, wide-eyed little baby. She's still wide-eyed, but her hair is coming in nicely :)

PICS!

Erin did a great job decorating. It was an ice cream theme so she had a local bakery make this ice cream cake & I helped Erin make those adorable gift bags out of scrap paper, fun diy project for anyone who's interested.


I'm pretty sure the balloons were Ellie's favorite thing of the day. Who needs presents? Balloons!!!

This little girl has a lot of people who love her :)

I love the picture of Grayer blowing out the candle & Ellie's expression :) The funniest thing is that the EXACT same thing happened last year, I'm pretty sure I could find this exact picture from last year's party.
 
Ellie's gift from her mom & dad was this little kitchen, Trevor & Becky got her the apron & my parents & I got her some play food & accessories for it. Yeah, we're a super coordinated gift-giving family. I think Ellie's going to get a lot of good play time out of this. Carmen, Myla & Layla loved it too, they spent hours playing "waitress". Adorable!

A few fun ones of playing with Ellie in the park & her cute little sunglasses one of the kids gave her.  
Happy Birthday to my favorite little girl in the world! (Can't believe I can only say that for a few more months! Unless Erin's having a boy)

2 comments:

erin f. said...

Once again your pictures are amazing...I need to step up my game! I will admit I am thinking "blue" too, but that's probably from Todd referring to the baby as "him" all the time! We don't care one way or the other. Who would be sad about another little Ellie?

Kate said...

awe! My son has the same kitchen (only his is pink). He LOVES it and we found it at a garage sale for like 5 bucks!