Monday, November 24, 2008

Curse you, Father Time!

Ahhhh! I'm going crazy waiting for 5:00 to arrive. It seems like time has slowed down to 0.5 mph. I guess it might help if I would stop starring at the clock and just do my job. It's slow here though. I could NOT be any more ready for Thanksgiving!

The Fam and I are going to Nashville to see the Extended Fam. They're picking me up on Wednesday @ noon and we're driving all the way. That's 10 hrs. of family close-quartered funness. Actually, I'm not dreading the drive too much. I like road trips. Plus I'll get to catch up on my reading. I just started "The Shack," which I've been trying to dive into but I haven't really had a good chance yet. I also have like 5 other books that are waiting in line to be read. So I'm pretty much all set.


(ps: I like this song: "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron and Wine from the movie Twilight which is also a book about vampires that I made fun of when my sister read it, but is now on the list of books I want to read and will read soon. Yes, I know that I'm a late bandwagon jumper.)

--- I thought I would add that little tid-bit of randomness to your day. Hope you're having a good one.

2 comments:

erin f. said...

Ohhh, you would love the vampire books. Just let go of your coolness and read it - you will love it. I read all 4 books in about 4 days because I got sick and laid in bed for two days. I made Todd make multiple trips to Walmart to buy the 3rd and 4th books. I have all of them if you want to borrow.

Also, I am liking the new blog design.

Have fun with the family. I am very jealous and wish I was going with you all. I want to meet Emerette! Marriage is so inconvienent sometimes...j/k. We will have fun, but you will have more fun. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Meagan--can you teach me or tell me how to make my blog cute? Anything more than the lime green background will do. I hope you guys have fun here in Nashville! maybe I'll get to see you on Saturday evening when we get back!