Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BANGS

Guess what? I got bangs! Yes, I've overcome my bang prejudice of 20 years and finally stepped into a new bang-filled world.

I've gotten some requests for posting some pictures of my new bangs on here, which I am happy to provide. However I feel slightly uncomfortable with posting pictures of just me. Not to mention I think it's totally lame to take a picture of yourself and obviously try to look good. (You know, the pose that shows your arms holding the camera while trying to look like you don't know you're picture is being taken shot...that's what I'd like to avoid.)
Seeing as how I live by myself and have no one but me to take pictures of me for me, that would no doubt be the pitiful case. So, behold my dilemma.
My solution? GOOFY PICTURES!! Yes, I find that as long as the picture is obviously goofy and in no way an attempt to look good/sexy/provocative it is acceptable to post.
Therefore I present to you, my loyal blog readers...(Mom and Dad)....BANGS:
1) "The Gomer Pyle"
2) "The Chandler from Friends"
3) "The Angry Elvis"
4) "The Confused Drunkard"

5) "The Duck Face"
6) My version of the "Sexy Touching-your-Mouth Pose"


7) Nothing wrong with this one, you say?

8) Psych! Surprise Duck Face side view...

So, there they are. Bangs.

PS. I do realize that I'm 23 years old and should have reached a higher level of maturity by now, but once I get started with goofy pictures, it's hard to stop. You should try it sometime.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meagan, I love you"re bangs! They are great! I especially like the duck face one. You should wear them like that and I mean it! I wish you would put a serious picture of youself on there too! Love, Mom

erin f. said...

I agree with the serious picture comment from mom. do no be afraid to look seductive.

I like the bangs...I thought you were chopping your hair for the locks of love?

April and Robert said...

I like the BANGS! And the frontal duck face picture. Very funny, Thanks for making me smile today!

Chels said...

Hey Hey, Love the bangs. Did Stephanie do it? OK, Ive looked into the locks of love thing, and I'm doing it. But I'm going to let my hair grow 2 more inches so I will still have some length on it when I cut 10 off. You in?

Meagan said...

Oh, yes I was planning on locks of love but decided that I wanted to keep my long hair a little longer, pun totally inteded.
I'll probably chop it off this summer, Chels!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bangs!! They look so good on you!! And I completely agree on how weird it is when people take sexy/provocative pictures of themselves, so props for making those pictures look cute and funny. Hope you have a good week! Monday is OVER!!

bithe