I got the best Christmas gift this year!
My parents gave me a new Canon camera and I love it! Thanks Mom & Dad :)
This Christmas was indeed Wonderful. I feel like when you're older, Christmas sort of looses the magic and wonder that it held when you were a kid. However, it is replaced by something much better. A deep and meaningful realization of all the blessings that we take for granted, and the ability to appreciate the relationships that we have with family and friends. I'm so happy that I got to go home and spend time with my family. I love you!
We all went in together and gave my Dad 10 laps around Texas Motor Speedway in a race car!
My pretty Moma :)
And the 21 yr. old little bro got a Star Wars light saber....not sure if that's really what they're called. I gave him those awesome gloves.
Romo the dog was my favorite little picture poser.
Moma with the pillow that I made her...
Wii!!! We had such a good time playing Wii Tennis, Bowling, Baseball, Golf, and most of all, the Hula Hoop game on Wii Fit, which is pretty much the funniest thing I've ever seen my family do. I was sore from laughing.
Moma showing off her bowling skills...
I love my Mamaw! She is turning 96 in a few days, but she's still the sharpest and wittiest lady I know.
My sweet parents...
The girl cousins at Christmas at Grandma's house.
The boys...
The siblings...
Daddy working in his newly cleaned up work shop...
His new spinny chair..........dangerously spinny.
2 comments:
Awesome camera! I can't wait to see more pictures! And it looks like your Mom loves the pillow : )
I downloaded this free program called paint.net or something like that. I read about it somewhere and it lets you work on photos. I want to get photoshop though.
Post a Comment