It feels rediculously good. Literally a huge weight off my shoulders!
I've been growing my hair long so I could donate it to Locks of Love, but you have to have @ least 10 inches, so I let it get past my usuall limit. But now I'm loving my new Bob, the girl who cuts my hair always styles it for me too, and I can never get it to look the way she does it, so I caught some pics before my few good hair hours are up.
Here are some before and after pictures for the parents (i know, the pics are kinda weird, but I have a complex about taking pictures of myself):
Before:
After!
Right Side
Left Side
Back (this picture wasn't easy):
Mourning the loss of the mane:
In other news...I had a mild case of pink eye for a few days this week and ended up missing some work. I wouldn't have minded that much, but it turns out I have a very short attention span and don't like sitting around watching tv for insane amounts of time. Pinkeye isn't exactly one of those sicknesses that makes you want to sleep all day either. So, I decided to make myself a blackberry cobbler. I think it turned out pretty darn good if I don't say so myself, which I just did.
Mmmm....sometimes you just gotta treat yourself to some homemade cobbler and enjoy having pinkeye for a while.
6 comments:
Your hair looks INCREDIBLE!!! I love it short and wavy like that! I have an appt. on Saturday and I am PLANNING on chopping at least 10 inches off...we will see if I actually go through with it. Sorry about your pinkeye-but at least you got out of work for a few days!!
inderw
I think you made up the whole pink eye thing...who get's pink eye? I mean besides 2 year olds at day care?
Your hair looks great! I keep getting a fear that I am growing mine out only to chop it off after Ellie is born in the dreaded "mom cut." I keep debating whether to just chop it now, so that no one can accuse me of the mom cut.
Also, that cobbler looks gooood. I want to go to there.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new look! It's absolutely cute! I'm sorry to hear about the pink eye, at least it's been perfect sick weather with all the rain.
LOVE the hair!!! and erin, yes adults can get pink eye...i get it at least twice a year working at the pre-school...:)love
Meagan, I also love you"re hair cut, it looks great! Have fun with you"re new look and I"ll be seeing you very soon! Love, Mom
I like your haircut Meagan!!!
I hope your pinkeye is better. I look forward to seeing you at the wedding in Nashville!!! It will be here soon = )
Post a Comment