This past weekend I had the great honor and privilege of being a bridesmaid in my friend Kelly's wedding! I loved getting to be a part of her big day :)
Leigh, Kelly & I at the rehearsal dinner: 
Lovely Leigh & Me: 
All the bridesmaids & Kelly (Who is the fairest of them all? Me. If by fair, you mean extremely PALE.)
Kelly with her soon to be husband, Joe:
The beautiful bride getting ready!
Pumped up and ready to go! (Green gum & big hair ready):
I love this one, they are such a happy and laid-back couple - I'm blessed to know them :)
Here's to a happily ever after kind of marriage, Kelly & Joe!
3 comments:
Being fair is a good thing! I think you are the fairest of them all. But you aren't "pail" maybe "pale." hehe, I couldn't resist.
Congrats to Kelly, I don't know her but she is a beautiful bride.
Yeah, you aren't supposed to paint...and that's why Todd has done all the painting. It is fun because I will just go check on his progress now and then and he won't let me help. Definitely the way to go with painting...be pregnant.
Meagan! I finally found your blog! Hey I am just as pale as you I just got a fake tan:) Anyways pale people are fabulous:)Had fun with ya'll at Kellys wedding! Let me know if you want to do that 5k with us!:)
Post a Comment