Yesterday was my favorite Daddy's birthday! I'm a day late, but I just wanted to say how much I love my Daddy. And yes, I still call him Daddy, not Dad. I guess that means I'm a Daddy's girl.
I love you, Daddy. You have been my constant supporter, my role model, my problem-solver, my source for all knowledge regarding things I don't know, which is a lot of stuff. You exemplify the definition of a good & Godly man, and you are my example for what to look for in a man. So you can't complain about the fact that I haven't found a husband yet, you shouldn't have set the bar so high :)
I love you! Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
whatev...at least I didn't forget my father's birthday all together.
you are a daddy birthday forgeter.
Now girl's this is not a good time for sqaubaling you know, Erin is going to have a baby soooooo let's think on these things! Love, Mom
thank you, Millie from 7 brides.
Hahaha, good one on the 7 Brides, that was extremely Millie-ish.
you are falling behind in your blogging!
Post a Comment