Saturday, August 15, 2009

the place

I finally got a chance to take some pictures of my new place!

This is the Living Room when you walk up the stairs:

The "Office" - My parents got me this bookcase for my birthday & I absolutely love it. It's perfect! (I just realized that I am sitting in that chair as I'm typing this).
Living area view from the back:

Kitchen!

View of the park:
Laundry Room: I got this cabinet from IKEA to use as Laundry/extra pantry storage & it works great!


Bedroom: a work in progress, I still need to hang some things.


Bedroom view again:

I would put a bathroom picture up but I figure no one really wants to see bathroom pictures.

In other news, my niece is almost here! I'm going to see her when she is born, hopefully next weekend. Erin is about to pop, but I hope she holds her in till I can come, hang in there, Erin!

Also, Grandma is out of the hospital and back home recovering. Praise the Lord, she is doing so good for having gone through such a serious ordeal. Please continue to pray for her, she has another serious surgery coming up and it's going to be hard to get motivated to go back to the hospital after this whole thing.

Have a very blessed weekend :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking SOOOO cute! I love it! Your bedroom looks so good! -kasey

Andrea said...

Your place looks amazing! I'm glad to see that the clock survived it's fall and is still being displayed in your adorable place! I can't wait to see it in person

April and Robert said...

Your place is so adorable. I love your sense of style. Can you please come decorate my house?!? We love you and hope to see you soon. You better give Erin, Todd and Ellie a big hug from us when you get there.

Anonymous said...

Meagan, your place looks amazing!! I love that the TV cabinet is still with you--and that it is still standing after you and I put it together 4 summers ago. And I love the curtains you have in your bedroom! They look so good in there! I wish you were here to help me decorate Lofton's room. I really have no clue what to do with it now that the furniture is in there. Hope you have a wonderful week! And I would like to see bathroom pictures if you posted them. Just saying.

sioni

erin f. said...

It all looks so good! Very homey and comfortable. I like your bedroom curtains...are those new?

I look like I am about to pop, but Ellie has a mind of her own. I think she would just never come out if it were totally up to her!

Mom said...

Meagan, everything looks so good, I'm glad you moved you're bed, it looks better that way! Those curtains do look very good, you are doing a great job!

erin f. said...

I have to add more commenting...where did mom and dad get those shelves, they look a lot like the ones that Todd and I have downstairs.

I am glad you finally found a home for the triangle window thingie.

Meagan said...

Thanks everyone. I got the curtains @ World Market (or as Mallory would call it, Whole Foods)- and that is also where the bookcase is from. It's the best place ever.

Unknown said...

What a great looking apartment! Your view is so nice, too! I have never met you, Erin, but I can tell you are lovin' this space!

Unknown said...

Oops! I meant "Meagan" in that last post! Bet it's happened before, you being called by your sister's name? I'm sorry. You knew who I meant, right?

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great. I agree with Pam, the bed looks better now that you moved it. - Teresa

Mallory said...

hahaha. just saw the whole foods reference. its just too confusing. it looks awesome and i love the curtains!