Sunday, February 14, 2010

will you be my valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day, I wish I could have spent this weekend with this little angel, it would have made my Valentine's Day a LOT better.

I did get to spend time with some of my best old friends & had a lot of fun in spite of the weather. Here are a few pictures of the 12 INCHES!!!! of snow that Dallas got this weekend.

View from my window of people playing in the park:

It's a Winter Wonderland!
Skillman Church of Christ:

I was literally knee-deep in snow! SO rare for Dallas:

Someone thew away this beach umbrella, just thought it looked kinda odd/cool in the middle of all the freezing ice & snow:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures,sweetie! Looked like it was alot of fun. Love the picture of Ellie you put up. Enjoyed all of you're blog, thanks Mom

Mallory said...

Pretty pictures! I want to see Ellie again!