Happy Birtday to my one and only sister, Erin!
1. Your Onie voice. (if you don't know what that is, and you see Erin, please ask her to say something to you in her voice, she loves it when people ask her about it).
2. You are my favorite shopping partner, because we usually like the same things, & you're not afraid to let me know when I shouldn't get something.
3. You give the best advice.
4. You are a good teacher, you taught me how to ride a bike in like 3 seconds.
5. You are funny. I truly think you are one of the funniest people I know, and I know funny. Todd is funny too though, I think he may be funnier than you.
6. You are very honest, sometimes a little too honest, but I guess that's what makes you you.
7. You love God, & it is very evident in how you live your life, with love for your family & friends.
8. You gave birth to my favorite person on the planet.
2 comments:
Thanks meagan, very sweet. Love ya. Come see Ellie soon she misses you:)
I miss you too, I want to come up and see you soon,maybe end of this month. I agree with all the things you said about you're sister, she is great, and so are you! Very proud of both of you, love, Mom
Post a Comment