Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Spring Spring!

"Oh, the barnyard is busy in a regular tizzy, and the obvious reason is because of the season. Ma Nature's lyrical, with her yearly miracle, Spring, Spring, Spring!" - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.



If you don't know that song, it is from the greatest musical ever made, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Well, Sound of Music is also the greatest. I guess they tie for first on the greatest musicals ever list. Anyways, I've been singing that song in my head all day today because Spring is HERE! Finally, after one of the coldest winters in Dallas history. I feel like I've been hibernating & it's finally time to wake up & join the living. Even the word "spring" makes me want to go outside & skip around & pick up baby animals

5 comments:

Sara said...

Yes hallelujah spring at LAST!!! We definitely should celebrate with a shopping trip!

Andrea said...

I totally agree...One of the best musicals ever!

Pam said...

I've been sitting here watching all the other vidieos on there and not getting much else done! Sure gets me into the spring mood though! Thanks, Meagan, Love mom

Sarah Cornett said...

So glad spring is there! We thought spring might be making its appearance up here...but then we got 3 inches of snow yesterday. :)

erin f. said...

Here too...although it is VERY windy, which is almost as bad as cold. Almost.