I do not imagine myself to be a great photographer, but I do enjoy taking photos of pretty things and I do want to become a better "picture taker." So I recently purchased a new lens for my camera so that I could take some better "up-close" photos. I am really enjoying it - still learning how to adjust it but I'm loving the results so far. Here are a few that I snapped the other day randomly (in my apartment and from my recent trip to Arkansas in the public gardens).
6 comments:
These are great! I am getting that lens.
Gorgeous pics! Your talent knows no limits and it's kinda amazing/irritating. Girls night soon, k?
beautiful! new lenses are so much fun!
Really good pictures, Meagan! Looks like you have found a new hobby that will be lots of fun and very rewarding, for us and you! Love, Mom
Very pretty! :)
meagan, you are so talented! great pictures.
Post a Comment