Thursday, July 22, 2010

bangarang

So you might have noticed that I have not posted anything on my blog lately. Mostly because I've been doing other things. Not to sound all important, because the things I've been doing are things like wasting hours of my time on things like StumbleUpon.com  which is kinda like Pandora for websites. Today I "stumbled-upon" this website for an Australina DJ calle Pogo who uses sound clips from movies to create his own original music & videos. This one is from the movie Hook, which is one of my all time FAVORITE movies, and this makes me want to watch it right now, which is probably what I'm going to do while I pack for my WEEK long trip home. Bangarang.

2 comments:

erin f. said...

This is weird. You have got too much time on your hands I think! See you tomorrow!

jaymie said...

are you kidding me????? Hook is MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVERY IN THE WORLD!!! yeah!!!!! Erin is just too old, she's a grown up....BANGARANG!!!!!!