Sunday, August 15, 2010

Brother get's married :)

My baby brother got married last weekend! It was such a sweet wedding, I took a lot more pictures than this but blogger makes it so difficult to upload photos that I had to limit them to just a few. I'm so glad that I got to be there. Becky was such a pretty bride! Congrats to you both, I love you!

Becky's hair looked so beautiful:


Trevor & Best-man Colby getting ready:


The ring:

The Groom:

The lovely Bride:

You may kiss the bride!

Trev's flip-flops:


Becky's flip-flops:

Cutting the cake:


First dance as Mr. &Mrs. Norton:


Wedding rings:


I wish you all the sweetest happiness & blessings in you marriage, Trevor & Becky. 

4 comments:

erin f. said...

She has the prettiest fingernails....random.

Thank you for the pictures, I still can't look at them without feeling bittersweet.

I may steal a picture or two for my blog.

Mallory said...

Pretty pictures. Congrats to the happy couple :)

Teresa said...

The pictures are so good. I wish I could have been there. A beautiful bride and a handsome groom!

Chels said...

Meagan, you did a great job with these! I'm sad we all weren't there but thankful you made it and took some pictures for us all to see! Becky did look beautiful and Trevor looked as happy as he could be! I love it!