This weekend I got to spend time with my absolute favorite person in the world! Yup, you guessed it. Ellie Fair Faubus. We had fun playing outside in the beautiful Arkansas weather! Here are a few pics from the trip:
Happy girl! This only lasted a few minutes, then she was tired of the outdoors:
"Run, Ellie!"
Layla was born to be a Wildcat :)
Don Don & Layla chillaxin:
Todd with his happy little girl:
Oh, Grayer. I can't help but take pictures of him:
Another bath in the kitchen sink:
Cowboy Grayer. The kids had so much fun on Ellie's new rocking horse!
Cowgirl Layla:
Cowgirl Ellie:
Cutie pie :)
Oh, I love this little face! I loved getting to spend time with my girl. Hope you're having fun in Texas this week sweet baby!













1 comment:
seriously Meagan--you should be a photographer!! These are all so good! For some reason, I think that Lofton might look a little bit like Grayer when he gets older, maybe because of the hair?? Glad you had fun in Arkansas!!
blend
Post a Comment