This past weekend I got to spend a long weekend with my sweet niece, Ellie and my sister & brother in law & their Faubus clan in Bentonville. It was a great and relaxing weekend with great weather so we got to play outside a lot!
One day we took Ellie Bell out to the park & taught her how to blow the seeds off of dandelions. It took her a few tries but she finally got the hang of it :) Then we picked some for Mommy & she put them in water. Ellie kept looking & pointing at them saying "oooohh".
We had a cookout on Friday night & had a good time playing with the kids and somehow turned it into a little mini-olympics. I am not competitive AT ALL, but when Erin & I get together it comes out in me a little. Erin has always been able to beat me in footraces, so she's always trying to get me to race her. We had a footrace between me, Erin, Carmen and Amanda (Erin won), then Todd & Chad raced (Chad won), then we had a push-up competition between the girls (I won!).
Here are the little ones, Ellie, Grayer & Georgia Kelly. They all had something to ride around on & were so cute to watch play together. (Notice the band-aid on Ellie-pie's little knee, poor little sweetie fell down & scraped her knee. It was a bit of an ordeal, she inherited a flare for the dramatic somehow).
Ellie LOVES her cousin Layla, here they are playing & hugging in the park by Erin & Todd's house, Super cute :)
The last day that we were there (Monday), Ellie stayed home with us while Erin went to work, so we got to play :) She loved playing "dress up" while we got ready. Such a sweet cute little girly girl! I love her.




1 comment:
Great pictures, she is so cute :). I'm not biased.
Post a Comment