
Friday is the day that I am guaranteed a free breakfast, plus about 30 minutes to chill out while vendor reps come to the office to give us a presentation on the newest carpets, the latest innovations in wall coverings, new ways to "go green" with design, etc.
It's also the day that people will randomly pop in with goodies like Sprinkles cupcakes or JD's Chippery cookies. yummmmmm......
Friday is the day that people are allowed to take an hour of their time to spend chatting in the break room about weekend plans, take a few extra minutes on their lunch break, or browse the Internet for interesting things to share with friends.
(for instance, this online musical that I sometimes watch off and on when I have spare time @ work, you should check it out if you have 42 mins to spare. )
My favorite line is, "foour sweeeeater vests!"...you just have to watch it.
In general, people just seem to be in much less of a hurry, a less rushed, more relaxed state of mind, which is by far my favorite state of all the states of mind that exist.
It makes me want to sing the song "don't worry, be happy" all day long.
So HAPPY FRIDAY everyone! Remember to not worry and be happy. You have until Monday @ 6:55 am.
1 comment:
You blog?! Yay! Can I add you to our list? I loved getting to see you over the weekend. We HAVE GOT to hang out more!
Post a Comment