I didn't have the luxury of nothingness for this weekend. But I did have a good time. Here's a quick run-down:
This weekend I...
...went to home group friend, Amy B's b-day party @ Times Ten Cellars.
...learned that I like wine that is "bold, round & juicy"
...learned about robot competitions and converted witches.
...didn't celebrate St. Patrick's Day, with no regrets.
...got annoyed by all the people celebrating St. Patrick's Day in my back yard.
...road-tripped to Austin w/ Leigh & Kelly & friends.
...experienced homelessness for about 45 mins.
...ate some free cookies.
...showered Kelly w/ "unmentionables."
...sang the theme song to Fresh Prince of Bel Air @ Pete's Piano Bar.
...made a homeless friend.
...got lost.
...ran for 45 minutes without wanting to die.
...watched the 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm episodes of 24 season 4.
...made a dozen snicker doodles. ate 5 in one sitting.
2 comments:
Ummmmm, was it really St. Patricks Day? When was that? How did that pass me by without any knowledge of it whatsoever? I really am weirded out by this. It made me think that you had accidentally posted a really old post right now.
You can just talk about a homeless friend and not elaborate.
Why were you homeless?
Sorry I am not coming to Dallas, I am scared to drive by myself while I'm pregnant. Weird, I know but it is a real fear. We will come someday though...someday.
I am off again the 2nd week of May. Maybe then.
Thanks for experiencing 45 minutes of homelessness with me! We're pretty good at it! -Kelly
Post a Comment