I've been accumulating a lot of photos recently. Here is a short re-cap of my fall activities so far:
Went to a Rangers game with Kasey & Nathan who are ENGAGED! So exciting! Even though the Rangers didn't win the World Series, at least I can say that I saw their team play this season with some good friends. The fireworks display was amazing too!
My sweet little girl came to visit me in Dallas! Erin & Todd came down one weekend & I got to show Ellie what it's like to live the Dallas lifestyle. I think she was a fan, she had fun playing in the park across from my apartment. Cutie.
Erin & Todd :) I probably don't tell you this enough, but ya'll are among the contenders for being my favorite people.
And then I got to come down to Tyler with Erin & Todd to visit Don & Pam Faubus. It happened to be the weekend that they host an annual hayride for their church. So fun & Ellie loved it :) Such a great Fall tradition!
Mallory, Meredith & I got to go to a concert by Ben Rector & Drew & Ellie Holcomb. The were all completely talented & put on a great show! Such a fun night!

3 comments:
Your pictures are so good! Send them to me??
Meagan, your photos are really good and I think you could make a career out of that talent. Of course I think you can do anything! From your over adoring mother who can't wait for you to come home! Thanks for being such a sweet daughter, Love, Mom
I love all of your collages! Very fun.
Post a Comment