Tuesday, November 2, 2010

juicy confessions

Here are some recent juicy confessions of the goings-on of my non-stop action packed life lately :)


Confessions:
  • The other night I watched an entire movie on mute and just read the captions because I thought it was too scary but I still wanted to know what happened. (and I still thought it was a little too scary, even on mute).
  • On Saturday I sprained my ankle while running. I was so embarrassed that I just sat on the side of the road and pretended to be stretching for about 10 minutes and then silently cursed the people who passed by giving me weird looks.
  • I didn't really care if the Rangers won or lost. Not really.
  • On Sunday I did not leave my apartment once. Not even to go to church. My excuses are: 1) I have a sprained ankle 2) I overslept and missed the morning services 3) I'm working on a bunch of projects and got really into them. 4)and 5) I am lazy heathen.
  • It is very likely that I am not going to vote today.
  • I put a fake status update on Sara Black Craddock's facebook wall last night. It said "I think it's time I talked to my Dr. about overactive bladder." I feel bad about it now but at the time I thought it was funny.
  • I still have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do at the end of January.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're such a rebel. I agree about the Rangers and voting. I didn't even know the World Series was going on until it was over. And I don't know where my voter registration card is, and I'm too lazy too look for it, load Lofton in the card, drag him to the library, stand in line, and vote for people I know nothing about.

coungsag

erin f. said...

First of all go vote. It matters. Our nation is being ruled by a bunch of true genuine idiots and this is your one tiny chance to do something about it. Apathy isn't cool, it is ignorant. If you are wondering who to vote for, remember this: Most democrats think it is ok to kill babies and most republicans do not.

Sorry, big sister rant. Sorry you sprained your ankle. At least you didn't eat it on the pavement right?

The status update thing was funny, I'll have to remember that one when I break into todd's account.

Sara said...

You are hereby never invited over again. Ever. Oh and I wouldn't have even seen my own status on facebook except that I'm a good friend and for some reason decided to read your blog. Hmmm. See ya next week hoe bag.

Meagan said...

Ok Sara, I'm sorry I took advantage of the fact that you never check facebook. However, calling me a hoe bag on my own blog is crossing the line a bit, don't you think? This is a PG blog, I don't need your dirty mind & bitter comments here.
Erin, I didn't vote. I would have but I had a crazy day today & I don't know where my registration card is either, Cherry.

erin f. said...

You don't need a registration card, just to be registered. Thankfully you live in Texas where it doesn't come down to the wire. I've never actually had my card to vote, just show up with ID and they will have your name and info. At least that's how we roll in the great state of Arkansas.