" You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. "
Romans 5:6-8
This scripture just popped up on my computer screen & I just had to share. (Well, it didn't just "pop up" out of nowhere, though that would have been cool. I subscribe to a daily Bible verse email at work, keeps me honest). The profound truth & joy found in this just hit me today. I love it when God speaks to us this way. "Your love is better than all fruitless joys...You are better..."
3 comments:
Very encouraging, thank you for putting that on here! love, mom
amen. Thanks for posting this!
Thanks Meagan...you just made my day... d:^)
Post a Comment